Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
1. Y. H. Chai and L. L. Yaw (1999), “Reversed Cyclic Response of Monolithic and Slitted Reinforced Concrete Masonry Wall-Piers”, Engineering Structures, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 99-111.
2. L. L. Yaw, S. K. Kunnath and N. Sukumar, “Meshfree Method for Inelastic Frame Analysis” ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 135, No. 6, June 1, 2009, pp 676–684.
3. L. L. Yaw, N. Sukumar and S. K. Kunnath, “Meshfree co-rotational formulation for two-dimensional continua”, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Volume 79, Issue 8, August 20, 2009, pages 979–1003.
1. L. L. Yaw, S. K. Kunnath and N. Sukumar, “Meshfree Inelastic Frame Analysis”(PDF), Ninth U.S. National Congress on Computational Mechanics, San Francisco, CA (July 23-26, 2007).
2. L. L. Yaw, “Undamped Vibration of a Beam”(PDF), Presented to Math Department PDE Class as Example of PDE in Engineering, Walla Walla University, June 5, 2009.
3. L. L. Yaw, S. K. Kunnath and N. Sukumar, "Novel Computational Simulation Methodology for Complex Structural System Analysis"(PDF), NSF CMMI Research and Innovation Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, June 22-25, 2009
4. L. L. Yaw, "Reinforced Concrete Nominal Moment Calculator – A Computer tool for Civil Engineering Students"(PDF), Proceedings - Pacific North West-American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) Section Meeting, Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington, March 31 - April 2, 2011.